Best Poker Room

• apollo1313
      During reading the Reviews of the Poker Rooms, I found out, that follow poker rooms have more bad players than others: Pacific Poker
      Mansion Poker
      Everest Poker
      Betfairpoker or
      one of the iPoker-Network

What do you think; which Poker Room gives me the best +EV?
      especial for low SNG ($11-$22)?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi apollo,

I don't play on too many of them to be honest, so probably not best placed to answer. I'm sure some regs will give you some guidance though.

This said, don't forget to also consider some of the other aspects involved, e.g.

* volume/player traffic

* availability of games

* rake (higher on some platforms, although more applicable at micro levels)

* number of players compared to ITM, i.e. do you need to top3 from 9 or 10.

Just some thoughts, good luck with your choice & enjoy your poker.

• Schnitzelfisch
      Hello Apollo1313!

The worst players I have ever seen were definately on pacific poker, however there is a problem with their software (it is barely possible to multitable) and there is also the problem that there is almost no traffic. So Pacific poker would probably give you very good ROI but also a big variance since the players are really bad and a not so good hourly rate.

Pokerstars has very high traffic and also a big number of tables, and although the average player's skill is a bit higher, you should not have that big of a problem with beating those limits. Another bad thing on pokerstars is also that the bonuses are not that good until you reach higher stakes.

Full tilt poker also has more than enough traffic, the skill of the players is similar to pokerstars and it also has a 27% rakeback, but the bad side is that it does not allow mass multitabling (it has a lower table limit than stars).

I would recommend you to go to either Full tilt or Pokerstars, and if you don't like big sites you should try Party poker or iPoker network where the number of tables is still decent and the players are a bit worse than on stars and FTP.