Sng kid Mixing it up

• sngkid
      Hello all - I am SNGKID. I am from uk, and currently playing poker full tme with moderate success. As the name suugests I play sngs mainly and have under various sites been grindng at $6 thru to about $20 with roi around 12 - 15 % So I am doing ok.

However my new found love is razz, stud 8 etc, and as a result horse and 7 game. I am experiencing what can only be described as positive variance at the moment as i am in top 10 leaderboard for january under a custom lb for these game types only on Fulltilt and no 1 if u look at uk players only. Best cash to date in the Sunday HORSE for 2.5 k, wher i came 4th.

I also play live in uk mainly in and around newcastle. Mainly for relaxation and to catch up with friends, many of whom share my passion/occupation.

1 month now using this ste and have really been making good use of the MTT and SNG material mainly the coaching and vids. Hope to make platinum in the next month and onwards and upwards. GL all !!

sngkid on fulltilt - maybe HORSE bracelet winner at world seres one day .... LOL
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi sngkid & welcome to the community,

We have lots of really experienced sng'ers here, so I'm sure you will fit in well and can learn from/help others.

Always good to see fellow Brits join our multi-national, multi-cultural & multi-friendly community. ;)

Best regards,