changing poker site for the 50$ starting capital

• smavrakis
      smavrakis
      Basic
      Hi guys, I just recently passed the quiz here on pokerstrategy and chose fulltilt poker as my poker-playing site. An email was sent to me for ID verification.

I was ready to send my ID and a bill as requested but then I realised I made a mistake, I already had an existing fulltilt account (I didn't realize no more than 1 account is allowed).

So now, pokerstrategy is waiting for my ID verification but if I do sent them the necessary documents I'll get the 50$ on an account that's bound to get deleted by fulltilt.

My question is, can I just change my poker site and receive the 50$ there? I wanna play at pokerstars. How can I do that?
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Smavrakis!

I believe that you can still change your mind if you haven't received the starting capital yet. I suggest writing a ticket to costumer support and explaining your situation to them, they will then provide you with all the neccessary information on what you have to do :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • coitoxin
      coitoxin
      Basic
      why don't you play poker at XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] they'll give you X% of your first deposit. that's what happened to me.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coitoxin
      why don't you play poker at XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] they'll give you X% of your first deposit. that's what happened to me.
      coitoxin,

You have already been warned about breaking forum rules in this thread and given a yellow card. We have asked you nicely to refrain from further breaches of these rules.

If you persist and break these rules once more, we will look to issue you with a red card and ban you from the forums. All other priviledges would be revoked at the same time.

We trust that we do not need to take such action, however it is in your hands.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by smavrakis
      Hi guys, I just recently passed the quiz here on pokerstrategy and chose fulltilt poker as my poker-playing site. An email was sent to me for ID verification.

I was ready to send my ID and a bill as requested but then I realised I made a mistake, I already had an existing fulltilt account (I didn't realize no more than 1 account is allowed).

So now, pokerstrategy is waiting for my ID verification but if I do sent them the necessary documents I'll get the 50$ on an account that's bound to get deleted by fulltilt.

My question is, can I just change my poker site and receive the 50$ there? I wanna play at pokerstars. How can I do that?
      Hi smavrakis,

What Primzi said was spot on, as long as the money hasn't been allocated already, there is a possibility of changing platform. Customer support team will be happy to help you and guide you through the process.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart