Sega poker

• coitoxin
      coitoxin
      Basic
      any good or bad feedback from this site? i am planning to deposit my money their. but wanted to make sure that are no bad feedback's. they have a 200% welcome bonus which is hard to resist.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi coitoxin,

I must admit I've never heard of them, so I'm guessing the player volumes will be quite low.

Your probably better off sticking to the wide selection of PokerStrategy Partner sites, which have been chosen due to their financial stability, player volumes, user friendliness & long term value.
      Whilst the inital offer you stated sounds good on paper, it doesn't say what you have to achieve to clear this and PokerStrategy prides itself on getting you the best available deals with the major partners, for life not just set up bonus.

Good luck with whatever you decide, best regards,

Bart
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      If I'm correct (and I honestly think I am) they're part of the ipoker network. If they're not, they currently have around 24k people online, which makes me think they're really part of ipoker ;)

So the players volumes are ok. I follow you in the quest to find some pokerstrategy related platform though ;)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Being part of iPoker does not mean you are a financially stable site. It's much better to play with one of the well known members.