Moneybookers and TaF

• s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Hi guys its me again
      As I'm new to all this bankroll management, money deposit, TaF and all PS stuff I was wondering if you get those + $25 if your TaF registers on moneybookers and gets 100 SP? do those 100 SP count for it or he has to earn them on poker tables?

PS: I'm sorry i posted this in a wrong forum... hopefully some one can delete it from the Beginners Questions
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi s1m0nmp,

It isn't currently possible to receive the TAF on moneybookers, but I know that they are working on it, so maybe sometime in the future.

If/when this is available, I'm not sure whether that would count for the extra 100SP or whether that promotion will still be going.

Generally speaking any 'bonus' SP would only be added to your lifetime total, but not sure whether you get Silver status via them. Will have to check & get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Hey eagle you misunderstood my question
      If my friends sign up for moneybookers through pokerstratagy they are getting 100 SPs... according to PS thats what happens.
      When they get those 100 SP do they count for my TaF system and do i get than those $25 on pokerstrategy???
      that was the question :-)
      i know you can't pay those TaF money to moneybookers yet... hopefully soon :-)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by s1m0nmp
      Hey eagle you misunderstood my question
      If my friends sign up for moneybookers through pokerstratagy they are getting 100 SPs... according to PS thats what happens.
      When they get those 100 SP do they count for my TaF system and do i get than those $25 on pokerstrategy???
      that was the question :-)
      i know you can't pay those TaF money to moneybookers yet... hopefully soon :-)
      No, my understanding that these are bonus points and therefore will not give you an instant payout. PokerStrategy points for TAF have to be earnt, by playing poker (as far as I know).

Best regards,

Bart