Fulltilt without affiliate

• Vandepoele
      Vandepoele
      Bronze
      Greetings all,

Is it possible to link an existing pokeraccount to PokerStrategy somehow?
      I never filled in an affiliate when signing up with FullTilt , is there some way I could link this to PS (would be silver soon, so I could get rakeback ?)

Also would it be possible to somehow link PS with Fulltilt via Friend dollars (when I have enough of them?, I would deposite the 50 on Fulltilt, would i then earn strategy points for the 50 posted by PS on fulltilt?)

Thank you for your time,
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Vandepoele,

Unfortunately platforms do not currently allow the retracking of existing accounts so this is not possible I'm afraid.

If the situation changes in the future however, we will let members know via the forum.

Best regards,

Bart
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      From what I heard just a month ago a certain other forumite (not from here tho!) got his old account under some other affiliate.

At least he claims he did.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      @ VheroM: Under certain circumstances you can retrack to obtain rakeback, but you can't retrack to PokerStrategy.com.

@ OP: Email FTP support for further direction if you want to try this option out.
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      @ VheroM: Under certain circumstances you can retrack to obtain rakeback, but you can't retrack to PokerStrategy.com.
      Ahh, ok :)