48hours no answer :(

• CristalMarija
      CristalMarija
      Basic
      Hi all

My friend, tell my about this site ...and I join site to try to play poker for real money not only on FB :)

I passed quiz, and chose party poker , and sent ID for ID Check, on 16.01 and still not get any answer for pokerstrategy ?

There write 48h, bat 48h past and, I am worried is what happen with my case?

Whether it is somehow possible to get the $ 50?
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi CristalMarija & welcome to the community,

Don't worry, due to the tremendous success of PokerStrategy, it can take a little more than 48 hours at the moment.

Keep an eye on your support tickets and emails, our customer support team will be in touch shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • govs32
      govs32
      Basic
      I have same problem :(
    • CristalMarija
      CristalMarija
      Basic
      Your support tell me via e-mail that I not pass security check?

I am live person, have personal ID to prove my adders, date of bird, town and country where living ...and I sent that ID to prove all that, and don't now why not pass security check?

Even have passport, bat that not sent, is any hope to somehow prove that I that person, and pass security check?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CristalMarija
      Your support tell me via e-mail that I not pass security check?

I am live person, have personal ID to prove my adders, date of bird, town and country where living ...and I sent that ID to prove all that, and don't now why not pass security check?

Even have passport, bat that not sent, is any hope to somehow prove that I that person, and pass security check?
      Hi CristalMarija,

This is something that only the support team can help you with as moderators and members of the community do not have access to your details.

Support usually have good reason to refuse someone and their decision is binding, however if you feel that there was a misunderstanding or have other documentation that you think would help, by all means contact our support team to discuss further.

Best regards,

Bart
    • CristalMarija
      CristalMarija
      Basic
      I sent all they can, National ID, passport, all data is match ... but these yours, from security check apartment, rejected me...

I do not know why, this is all very sad, so many people received the $ 50 is not ... because if I female or because something else not know ... but well try to pay some of me money and play poker for real, not only on Facebook.

I am very angry at yours Security Department!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi CristalMarija,

I'm sorry that you have been refused and of course understand you will be frustrated by this.

However please be advised that support will have good reason. I don't know what that is as it's solely known by support, however I stress that it will be in no way due to you being female.

We have many female members here in PokerStrategy and actively encourage others to join.

PokerStrategy treat everyone exactly the same without discrimination, whether male/female and from whatever background, nationality, race, religion etc.
      Everyone is welcome here as long as they meet the simple entry conditions set down by support team.

We wish you all the best with your poker in the future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tomkav
      tomkav
      Bronze
      i was rejected too without explanation. so is this not a fraud? yes, you gave money earlier, but now your "bonus money" is gone and still your quiz is on line. all hail for fraud.

dfger2uipt57328940t734908cttx03ut4 5t ct76t543-5v456v42454y443642v3
    • CristalMarija
      CristalMarija
      Basic
      "PokerStrategy treat everyone exactly the same without discrimination, whether male/female and from whatever background, nationality, race, religion etc.
      Everyone is welcome here as long as they meet the simple entry conditions set down by support team. "

This is not true, you are not me treat anyone else I have not received $ 50

And, when someone give 50$, and someone not, without give a reason why someone give, and someone not, that is all so discrimination!

And this is contradictory, how is "Everyone is welcome" and the continuation sentence, goes "as long as they meet the simple entry conditions set down by support team" - means you choose which team is welcome and who is not ... and this is discrimination!

I read your Terms and Conditions, and not see that I abusing, cheating, or represent for the people who did not ...

If say something as this up, you must have facts in his favor, and in me cause you not have.

Here I ask this in public to tell me the reason you rejected me, or at least that reason, send to my e-mail ...

but not this reason "

Dear user,

We regret to inform you that in accordance with our Terms and
      Conditions, the security team has decided not to transfer you the $50
      starting capital. "

Give me the reason why is your Securitate team decided that do not send me 50$ starting capital?!?

Marija
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I am sorry you feel this way Marija,

However I have told you the truth and tried to help you.

PokerStrategy do not discrimate at all. They just ask that you meet certain criteria (i.e. over 18 years old, pass the quiz, pass ID check, have not applied before etc). The vast majority of applicants pass without problem. Your application, for whatever reason has not.

Moderators and members of the forum, whilst trying to help steer you in the right direction, do not have access to your details (for your own security), therefore as previously advised you need to take this up with the customer support team.

The terms & conditions also state that PokerStrategy reserve the right to refuse applications and are not required to provide a reason, however if you ask them nicely they might advise you further. Their decision will be final and binding.

I'm sorry that we cannot help further, we did try, whether it's appreciated or not.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomkav
      i was rejected too without explanation. so is this not a fraud? yes, you gave money earlier, but now your "bonus money" is gone and still your quiz is on line. all hail for fraud.
      PokerStrategy is not a fraud, far from it, it is a highly respected company in the poker industry and beyond.

Rather than solely taking income from it's members poker play like some affiliates, PokerStrategy reinvests many thousands (if not millions) of $ into membership benefits, which include but are not limited to:

* Free starting capital for every member
      * Free strategy material and media
      * Free live coaching sessions with hugely experienced players
      * Access to a vast network of friendly and helpful fellow members
      * Sample hands forum with which to seek 2nd opinions on difficult scenarios
      * Freerolls, rake races & multiple other promotions, cash payouts & community events
      * Additional money paid out for each friend referred.

Many new members are passing the quiz on a daily basis and as previously advised all are welcome.

All PokerStrategy ask is that you meet simple entry requirements (mainly for legal reasons) and that you supply and pass a simple ID check process.

PokerStrategy has well in excess of 2 million members now, although of course not all are active at any one time.

I hope this helps with your understanding of the process and we wish you well with your poker in future.

Best regards,

Bart