Missing TAF money on my balance

• A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Hello there!

I have a problem. One of my reffered friends reached 15 points like a week ago, and is now on 48, but there is still no money for him on my balance. The weird thing is that another one of my friends reached 100 points 2 days ago and I already received those $15 money for him. Do you think that I will get those $10 for the first friend I mentioned, or should I contact the support. Cause it's really annoying having balance of $45... So close, yet so far, lol.

Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi A1cho,

It can sometimes take a while for your friends to be fully tracked through and your TAF account credited accordingly.

It might be worth a quick ticket to customer support however as they can check the latest status for you.

Congrats on your TAF successes, keep it going ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Yes, I am aware of the fact that sometimes it may take longer to credit my account. That's why I waited for a week untill start asking about it. It just made me suspicious when I received funds for the friend who reached the points after that first one, and still none for that one I mentioned first.

I wrote a ticket, and I really hope they can fix this soon.

Thank you for your answer and congratulation. I'll do my best ;)