"Please check your handhistory path note" + "stats not showing though HUD activated"

• sweetmoncicak
      sweetmoncicak
      Bronze
      Hi all who can help,

I have problems with hand database and stats showing

I started using elephant 0.69 licenced version. I have never been using the free version, just started with licence directly. I have followed all the instructions here, i.e.

1) I installed Elephant 0.69
      2) got the machine code + elephant licence
      3) created elephant database successfuly
      4) I opened FullTitl poker cash game window (without ante) on 0,5/1 USD. And then PROBLEM WITH STATS occured - I did not see any stats and note appeared "stats will show after you play enough hands" on the screen. I tried to look at the Settings / HUD Settings according to some advices here but have everything activated and dont see any problem. Still it did not work.
      5) And furthermore HAND HISTORY PROBLEM - the hand history was not working. The window hand histories/portal settings popped up saying that C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistories does not exist. So I manually changed the path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker only and added my name to the screen via portal settings/fulltilt/add new and I added my nickname. After my manual changes there is already no error note but the hands are not being saved at all. I have 0 hands in my database though I have played few hundreds.

---- so I was further digging for advice at this forum and installed version 0.71 from SW developer on PS site and hoped it may help to solve either STATS PROBLEM or HAND PROBLEM, but it did not at all :(

I tried also to close both Fulltilt and Elephant and it was interesting - there were 5 errors tracked in the hand import history..

Overall very unpleasant experience trying hard to make this software work but nothing works. X( I have Windows7 but guess it should not be problem since it did not note any problem.

I have read almost any advices on this forum and don´t know what to do.. Can you please help?
  • 1 reply
    • sweetmoncicak
      sweetmoncicak
      Bronze
      Hi, I already figured out what was the problem.

It was very simple - you need to go to fulltilt application and there just enable hand histories - in Options / Hand history.

btw - as I did not find this simple solution here, I started to use PT3 and it was well described in their guidance to installation. Something I quite missed with elephant.