Just busted on Full Tilt. Should I move to i Poker?

• 9 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Sorry for your busto.

And it depends on what limits you can afford to play.
      I've played on iPoker on the NL20 only and it was full of TAGs and regulars. Much harder than in FTP IMO.
    • xStephen
      xStephen
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. I don't really have much money to put in, so I probably play NL5 or NL 10. Might play SSS or 6max.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xStephen
      I just busted on Full Tilt. I heard ipoker is much softer, so I was wondering if I should move there? Thanks.
      Your game is at fault, not the host site..........sorry :f_cry:
    • xStephen
      xStephen
      Bronze
      I'm not saying it's the site, but I just want to know if ipoker is softer, cause I know I'm not the best poker player, but I'm also far from the worst, just that I don't have much of a bankroll, so sometimes I tilt and don't follow BRM, but planning to turn that around this time.
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Tbh I think that iPoker and cake are wayyy softer than FT/Stars so yeah, maybe you should switch. But dont expect that your results will be a million times better.
    • coitoxin
      coitoxin
      Basic
      try XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please refrain from advertising other afiliate platforms, many thanks]

[Quote]Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)[/quote]
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coitoxin
      try XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please refrain from advertising other afiliate platforms, many thanks]
      Hello!

Please refrain from posting links to pokersites that aren't afillated with pokerstrategy as such advertising is prohibited here ;) .

To the OP:

Yes, ipoker is pretty soft, mansion poker or something similar would probably be a good idea. Just make sure you stick to proper bankroll management ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Haha Primzi you are acting like HeadAdmin. Are you seeking for a new job?:) )

Thanks for the reply. I don't really have much money to put in, so I probably play NL5 or NL 10. Might play SSS or 6max.

If you d like to play NL10 BS u must know that your deposit should be a t least 300 according to bankroll management. So be careful with that.

First capital is fairly enaugh to progress through the limits sp i suggest you to deposit again 50USD and read all basic articless very well again. I think u missed some very important content.

If you search very soft play i would suggest you Cake poker. Pacific is also good but there are only SH tables so no room for shortstackers. Som FR NL10 tables ara avaliable to but its problem because there is not more than 10 tables at a time.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      [ ] iPoker is softer.

Honestly, if you can table select, work on your game, put in the hours, actually think about situations, makes reads for every time a button is clicked by the opponent, etc.. Then you might not bust.

iPoker isn't softer, it's just easier to find softer tables. I can't stand playing there as the multitabling sucks on it.