Can I change platforms and still earn Strategy points?

• xStephen
      xStephen
      Bronze
      My account is currently linked to Fulltilt. If I want to move to mansion or Titan, is there a way I can use my new account on M/T and earn strategy points on this account?
  • 2 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      You can only earn strategy points on other platforms if you signed up to the poker site through poker strategy, either by using PS bonus code or following the link on the PS web site.

I'm pretty sure poker rooms won't retrack your account to enable you to earn strategy points if you didn't sign up through PS
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey xStephen,

Good news :)
      Yes, it is possible to play on a different site than your initial Starting Capital site.

Have you got an account already with a site you are wishing you gain PS points at? If you already have an account, I'm sorry, but it is not possible to gain PS points through that specific site.

But, if you don't already have an account you can sign up with any of the sites we offer and gain PS points through them.
      All you have to do is follow the steps in our Poker Room tab.

Make sure to use our bonus codes/marketing codes or even links. Some sites have different methods.

If you have any more query's feel free to ask.

Regards,

Kyle.