[NL2-NL10] NL100 SH Draws vs maniac

• undercover82
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5:heart: , 4:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, 2 folds, BB calls $3.00.

Flop: ($8.50) 6:heart: , J:heart: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $5, Hero raises to $18.00, BB raises to $31.00, Hero calls $13.00.

Turn: ($70.50) Q:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $36, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $106.50

I am pretty lost here , i have my baby FD and gutshot and he donks into me. Should i flat call him maybe? Can i think of a shove after his min-reraise?
  • 2 replies
    • MMa7
      If you think he's capable of paying off when you hit then calling might be better. Raising the flop is ok as well, but his re-raise is something we didn't want to see here as it gets us near to commited. Anyway you're even if he's holding just a pair on the flop. If you think you can create some FE with shoving after his minre-raise this actually might be a (good) line too. Since if you don't hit the turn and he bets into you it's most likely a fold.
    • Puschkin81
      Hi undercover82!

I would just call on the flop and see what the turn brings. Like you played it I would push all-in on the flop to make sure that you see two cards and don't have to fold if you don't improve on the turn like in this case.

Good luck at the tables!