This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL100 SH steal vs unreasonable guy

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $90.28
      SB:
      $236.64

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:spade: , A:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, SB calls $3.50, BB folds.

Flop: ($9.00) K:heart: , K:club: , 5:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $2, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($13.00) Q:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $5, Hero calls $5.00.

River: ($23.00) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $25, Hero calls $25.00.

Final Pot: $73.00

Somehow i always am OOP vs the loose guys in my tables. This particular one never ever folds his blinds as you can see, and he was extremely aggresive against me. I didnt manage to win any pots vs him until that point , he was always driving me out of the hand since i didnt hit. A very read dependant hand , i didnt much believe his donkbets , i mean he would prolly checkraise me with a king and he is most likely holding any 2 cards. So i was calling him down coz of his small bets with A high until the river where i get my pair , but now theres chance that i am behind a king , a queen , or a JT straight and he bets around pot. Troublesome situation
  • 2 replies