Stack
      MP2:
      $5.21
      CO:
      $4.76
      Hero:
      $5.04

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.70 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:diamond: , T:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.04, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.12, CO folds.

Flop: ($0.42) 5:club: , 7:heart: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.30, MP2 calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.02) J:club: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.72, MP2 calls $0.72.

River: ($2.46) 4:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.17, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: $3.63

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows high card king with jack kicker (Kd Td)

Hero wins with high card king with jack kicker (Kd Td)
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Hi.

Don't really like second barreling in this spot vs a calling station. Probably not going to get many folds. If you have like KT :club: then it's fine. River is a scare card, but you can't really represent a 6. It's more likely to be in his range than yours. I guess it's ok if he's not thinking and will just fold on scare cards or w/e.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Do you also raise preflop the same amount with good hands? I would raise there bigger, 6xBB because of 2 limpers. Otherwise I wouldn't really try to bluff out such station, more often I would often try to hit and then bet out. They are very often even calling with A high or even worse so betting against such opponents is pretty useless because you will never know where you stand at, just try to avoid such opponents and you can even Check/Fold against them. If you try to bluff them then 1 barrel is enough stop barreling after they Call you.

Best regards,
      Rensu