This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR AK 3bet pot 3way sandwich

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      $0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $37.88
      BB:
      $11.04
      UTG1:
      $25.96
      UTG2(Hero):
      $36.38
      MP1:
      $228.27
      MP2:
      $10.25
      MP3:
      $33.64
      CO:
      $31.46
      BU:
      $29.51

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, K.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $3.35, 3 folds, BB calls $3.10, Hero calls $2.35.

Flop: ($10.15) 3, 7, K (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $7.00, BB folds, Hero calls $7.00.

Turn: ($24.15) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($24.15) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks

c/c River.

How is my line? What could have been done better?

Bet/fold river? Block-bet?

Flop and Turn line? Preflop?

PS: lol, I just saw this now... MP1 is almost 1k BB deep :D
      PPS: I edited all my hands posted tonight to add FR into the title.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you´re not going to c/f blank turn tptk and I don´t see any reason why you should then i think better is c/rai flop, since any lower c/r amount would commit you to call anyway.
      If he has there sometimes KQ or some random Kx hand that he decided to 3-bet ip he isn´t folding, since there are flushdraw on the flop and at the same time he won´t really keep betting turn with air too many times, so if you´re ahead then you give them two streets to improve their hand.
      River is bet/call to 12$. I´ve never seen player who would check back turn flush and since you hold As he can´t have nut flush, so likely he isn´t shoving river with flush. Some players would check behind there KK for some reasons and then made boat on the river, but consider hand combination's that you have K and table has K then there could be only 1 KK hand combination which is too small to make b/f river standard play. And players usually isn´t shoving there AA after flush completed, so if he shoves I think he might turn smt like QQ_TT into bluff.
      PF: I think b/c is fine. He should have enough worse hands that might 3-bet for value but if you 4-bet then you only get all-in as flip or way behind
      Also if you hit your tptk you can easily play for stacks
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      He had QQ. And checked behind river.

This is it. I wanted to know if I can get more value from my hand. So I can by betting to $12 river (b/c).

Thanks for the evaluation Kaitz20!
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      is call with AK OOP vs 3better ok? You often gonna hit nothing on flop and 'll be playing c/f to his CB. Why You call his 3B preflop?
      If BB wouldn't call you also want to call it?