$10.25
      MP3:
      $33.64
      CO:
      $31.46
      BU:
      $29.51

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, K.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $3.35, 3 folds, BB calls $3.10, Hero calls $2.35.

Flop: ($10.15) 3, 7, K (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $7.00, BB folds, Hero calls $7.00.

Turn: ($24.15) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($24.15) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks

c/c River.

How is my line? What could have been done better?

Bet/fold river? Block-bet?

Flop and Turn line? Preflop?

PS: lol, I just saw this now... MP1 is almost 1k BB deep :D
      PPS: I edited all my hands posted tonight to add FR into the title.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you´re not going to c/f blank turn tptk and I don´t see any reason why you should then i think better is c/rai flop, since any lower c/r amount would commit you to call anyway.
      If he has there sometimes KQ or some random Kx hand that he decided to 3-bet ip he isn´t folding, since there are flushdraw on the flop and at the same time he won´t really keep betting turn with air too many times, so if you´re ahead then you give them two streets to improve their hand.
      River is bet/call to 12$. I´ve never seen player who would check back turn flush and since you hold As he can´t have nut flush, so likely he isn´t shoving river with flush. Some players would check behind there KK for some reasons and then made boat on the river, but consider hand combination's that you have K and table has K then there could be only 1 KK hand combination which is too small to make b/f river standard play. And players usually isn´t shoving there AA after flush completed, so if he shoves I think he might turn smt like QQ_TT into bluff.
      PF: I think b/c is fine. He should have enough worse hands that might 3-bet for value but if you 4-bet then you only get all-in as flip or way behind
      Also if you hit your tptk you can easily play for stacks
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      He had QQ. And checked behind river.

This is it. I wanted to know if I can get more value from my hand. So I can by betting to $12 river (b/c).

Thanks for the evaluation Kaitz20!
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      is call with AK OOP vs 3better ok? You often gonna hit nothing on flop and 'll be playing c/f to his CB. Why You call his 3B preflop?
      If BB wouldn't call you also want to call it?