Failed to collect the hand history in Euro and GBP tables

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello,

For some reason my pokertracker 3 doesn't include hand history from Euro and GBP tables. Dollar rooms are working just fine. Has anybody experienced something like this ? I am getting messages like this:

iPoker: Error: No winner found in hand #2076733361 (Hand #2076733361)

Would be nice to hear if anybody knows how to solve this problem.

Cheers,
      Johnis
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Johnis,

As multi-currencies are quite a recent development, it's possible that PT3 hasn't the capability yet.

You could check on their website and ensure that you download the latest version/update from them as I'm sure they are working on a solution.

PokerStrategy's own elephant had a similar problem, but those nice PokerStrategy tech people have worked on updates.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar88,

Thank you for such a rapid reply! Ok, I will check if they have released anything for this problem. Thank you for the explanation, it's very good to know.

Best regards,
      Johnis
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey no problem, happy to help.

I don't actually have/use PT3 myself so can't answer anything too technical :D

Hope you manage to get it sorted quickly, let us know how you get on as it will no doubt help other members too ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I have similar problem with euro tables on Stars... just reinstaled PT3 and it suddenly dont import those (it used to). I'd suggest you to check PT3 forum and if no help found, then enable logging and send them (Pt3 support) log file + hand history file... I did it like one hour ago and already got first reply (first after automated message), so it should be solved pretty fast I guess.
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hey guys! After discussing in forum I wrote a message to PT3 support team, and they have adviced me to upgrade my software to a new version. So I have downloaded and installed it, and it works fine, all the stats are available. So if anybody had this issue, now you know how to sort it out :)

Good luck,
      Johnis