Seeking advice from bronze,silver & above Members

• 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      :diamond: Hello ;)

Can anyone please tell me if they managed to start with only the $50 for
      free , and clear the needed amount of FPP's
      (for the poker room of their choice)
      in order to be keep the free $50 before the 60 days were up !!!!

Would also like to hear if anyone done the above AND also went on
      to clear the needed amount of FPP's
      (for the poker room of their choice)
      in order to earn the extra $100 before the 90 days were up !!!!
      (THE 90 DAYS ON THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE above 60 days)

:spade: : :heart: :diamond: :club:

If it is yes to any of the above, i would be most greatful to hear from you
      about your journey thru this first step on the rung of the ladder !

Thank you kindly ;)

Best of luck 2 every 1 + plenty of skill/knowledge/focus & dedication

Regards
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 8 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      like ages ago when i got my free 50 on mansion poker i did clear it eventually... but only a few installments of the 100 dollar bonus but then the bonus expired!

it is doable but you need to put a bit of volume in and also keep on studying and learning because then you become a better player... then you earn more... then you move up limits... then you earn points faster.... ETC! :s_cool: good luck
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      +1 for wowadvisor's post.

I cleared mine about 15 months ago, playing Fixed Limit on Titan. Managed to clear the whole lot before expiry playing up to 15k hands per month.

It should be probable to clear using all variants on most platforms with sufficient study and volume.

In the past the iPoker sites have provided the best opportunity to clear the bonuses (ie Titan, Mansion, Bet365, BetFred).

Not sure if this is still the case but it is pretty likely.

Good luck. :f_thumbsup:
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      I managed to clear 50$ at party poker.. but that was before they changed points for hands values...

i managed to clear 25$ of the 100$ one too, then i just quit playing in party poker.
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      Big heartfelt THANK YOU TO, wowadvisor & Waiboy + shivas80
      for their posts

Apologies to everyone HEADER says :
      Seeking advice from silver & above

I MISSED OUT THE BRONZE, most important of all ?(
      i have now changed the header on the original thread post

so advice from BRONZE , SILVER & above please
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1z2x3y
      Can anyone please tell me if they managed to start with only the $50 for
      free , and clear the needed amount of FPP's
      You need to dedicate about 4 hours a day, 5 days per week, playing around 4 tables in order to clear this bonus at most of the starting sites. The trick is to not get behind and catch up on weekends if you had a busy week. Also use some kind of spreadsheet program to track your progress so you know how long its taking you to clear.

If you don't have that kind of free time then it might not be doable. It really does take a bit of volume.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      it was easy to clear on party I just had to play the dreaded short stack strategy
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      For me, i had plenty of time at home so clearing the $50 bonus was not a problem. You just have to make a mental calculation on how many points you need per day and just stick to it as much as possible, then if you got some more free time, just go above that amount in case you can't play that much on other days. unfortunely, by the time i registered, they no longer had the $100 bonus for me to clear, :( Instead, i got lucky and party gave me a $25 bonus to clear, i cleared the first installment of 200 points for $12.5 and i'm trying to clear the second part right now, :p
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      When I registered it was the old old system on Partypoker and I cleared the $50 starting capital plus the $100 bonus after I finished clearing that.

I did come dangerously close to losing it at one point though, balance went down to a fraction under $20 If I remember correctly.