This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

can you answer

• 3 replies
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      You can withdraw the same way as you deposited (for security reasons). If you never deposited:
      deposit (minimum required)->withdraw.

It's the only way.

T.
    • ionut111
      ionut111
      Bronze
      i receive the 50 dollars and now i have 300$dollars and i want to withdraw 50$...i need 1000 ft points to withdraw?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ionut111,

You need to have earnt 1,000 FTP to withdraw the PokerStrategy starting capital.

You can withdraw your profit, subject to Full Tilt's own withdrawal conditions. I can't remember exactly what these are, but believe they involve a certain FTP points total to achieve and you may actually need to make a depost. Generally speaking Full Tilt only allow a withdrawal to the same card/account that was used to deposit, this is a security feature and there for your own protection.

Sorry I can't advise the full details, their website might help though.

Don't forget to follow BRM to ensure that you retain and build on your nice bankroll without adversely risking it ;)

Best regards,

Bart