User Videos and Hand Histories for Video Series needed

• ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I am currently working on a new NL FR video series which will cover moving up from Small-to-Midstakes. In this series I also want to work with some of you who are regulars on these stakes. I intend to include User Reviews in the series in order to talk about different approaches to the games and possibly show common mistakes. The User Reviews will either be a review of a pre-recorded video or a HM-Replayer Analysis of hands you selected, which basically amounts to a free coaching for you.

The only requirement is that you are regular on these stakes and that you play on the site where you have the most reads/stats/history. We can blur your screenname in the video if you like to remain incognito. Often I will ask you to co-star in the video, so we can talk about your play/thoughts/lines together and hopefully start a healthy discussion packed with interesting content :)

In this thread I will keep you posted on what I currently need for the purpose of my series.

Plz apply by posting in this thread and telling me a little about your poker-background, how long you have been playing the respective stakes for and what your ambitions poker-wise are.

First request: I would like to make a User Review of a pre-recorded NL100 FR Session.
  • 55 replies
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I am currently looking for users who are playing somewhere between NL10 - NL200 SH regularly and are interested in recording a session and then reviewing it together with me for a new Video-Series (somewhat similar to TwiceTs Leakfinder).

If you guys are interested, post here and shortly tell me how long you have been playing your current stakes for, what you played before that and what your ambitions are (i.e. move up to NL100 shortly etc.).
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      if there is a reservation system(if not i'm starting 1 :f_p: ), please reserve a slot for me, will only be free after 19th may! :f_biggrin:
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      ge5sterne,

I am interested in this :)

I have just started playing NL25SH as a side game to the sng's I play in a view to switch over to cash in the long run. I am aiming to go all the way to NL1000 if I take cash on as my main game.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      if there is a reservation system(if not i'm starting 1 :f_p: ), please reserve a slot for me, will only be free after 19th may! :f_biggrin:
      We can certainly make s.th. happen at the end of May. Just contact me when you are available.

@lennonac: sounds perfect. How about you reach out to me on Skype and we will talk about the details :)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Me! Me me me me me me! I'm interested!

Been making a (miserable) living on NL100 for several months on different sites, right now terrorizing EuroPoker (Ongame) 5max tables. I'm hoping to improve my winrate as much as possible, get rid of leaks that I don't know I have and maybe one day move up to NL200.

Other formats: played a lot of SnG's a year ago, tried tourneys but I suck at them. Played PLO50 for about 1k hands, the sessions went well but I didn't really play it much since.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Been making a (miserable) living on NL100 for several months on different sites, right now terrorizing EuroPoker (Ongame) 5max tables. I'm hoping to improve my winrate as much as possible, get rid of leaks that I don't know I have and maybe one day move up to NL200.
      I think we can work s.th. out. Just contact me on Skype and we will figure something out. Maybe I won't get to record with you before the end of next week or even a little later, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for your interest and support guys :)
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Alright guys. I still haven't started on the Leakfinder series due to insufficient time and raw material.

Thus I still need users from across all limits FR/SH who would like to do a Userreview of their own play together with me in one or two videos (meaning you will participate in the recording process and actively talk with me about the spots and your thoughts on them). Please apply in the form stated in the initial post.

As mentioned in Fullring Frenzy 6, I also need a pre-recorded NL200 FR Session by one of you guys. We will review that session in one or two videos for the series, again together like stated above. Please apply in a similar manner to above for this.

I'm looking forward to your guys' submissions :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Shame. I only play NL4 FR and occasionally NL10 FR if the same players are sat there.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      25NL & 50NL SH. Looking to move up quickly :)
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      @gadget: I haven't done Bronze material in a while! A NL10 FR Video from you would be cool, contact me on skype.

@Toby: Perfect for my "plans", contact me as well please :)
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Hey guys, still haven't heard from either of you. Are you still interested?

@everybody else: I still need material and co-producers! Please keep applying, it's basically a free coaching for you guys :)

Most urgently I am looking for a NL200 Reg who is willing to participate in the next two to three parts of Fullring Frenzy
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I play nl25 fullring rush poker and would be willing to share my HH if u wanted to make a video about rush poker. I think this is the most profitable form of poker b/c i am getting like 2K hands/hour (4tabling).
      I also love your fullring frenzy videos.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      I think we could give that a try. Contact me in Skype if you're interested!
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I added you.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I need new guys who are willing to participate in the process of a Userreview for my Leakfinder Series. Any stakes SH/FR are welcome to apply in this thread in the manner stated in the initial post of this thread.
    • Bordito
      Bordito
      Bronze
      I am playing NL50/100 BSS SH right now. If that is what you are looking for I would be interested^^.
    • ge5sterne
      ge5sterne
      Bronze
      Sounds perfect! I would especially be interested in NL100 SH. Please contact me in Skype if possible :)
    • Bordito
      Bordito
      Bronze
      done :)
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing NL20 sh on 24hPoker. Been playing NL20/NL25 since beginning of July. Also been playing NL25 fr on FT. Goal is obviously to move up asap, I've already taken some stabs on NL50 but couldn't quite yet move up. If that's what you need, let me know.