This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Conf DON on SNG Wizard

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi, somebody know hoW to set a correct configuration to SNG DON on SNG Wizard for a correct training? Thank you
  • 1 reply
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Apology for my ignorance on this matter as I have found the configuration to set up the DON in training mode. If anybody has any interest on how to do that I have done a simple click on " "QuizGeneralOptionsString.TournamentStructure: PokerStars Double or Nothing (20,20,20,20)" on QUIZ OPTIONS.

The Wizard will help you by re-create a right conditions to training for this particular SNG structure. An appropriate quiz will be generate for situations of Push/Fold in a DON.

Hope to be useful for anybody like me that I just started to using this fantastic tool and wish you any many success and gratifications with a bit of help from SNG Wizard. Goodbye!