Another year, another blog, another attempt to build a bankroll

• Enomai
      Enomai
      Silver
      Spent/drunkenly gambled all of my bankroll just before Christmas so, after a short break from Hold'em, I recently started off again with £10 (~$16) in my PS account. Was playing purely cash PL2 Omaha for the first couple of weeks, and made around $50. Got a bit fed up with Omaha and the crazy variance, so I switched back to Hold'em last week and played some SSS. Had a horrible day on Monday and lost about 7 or 8 BI, so I'm currently sitting on $46.79.

Deposited £25 (~$40) onto Full Tilt a few days ago, and after losing ~$15 on the regular cash tables, I discovered the new rush games in the early hours of yesterday morning. I've since played 9 hours of SH NL10, 2-tabling, and have won $119 over 5,026 hands (11.90 BB/100). Buying in for $4 at every table, so I'm up just under 30 BI in a little over a day, with my account balance now standing at $144.63. I really love this format! :D

Think I'm gonna stick to grinding these for the foreseeable future, with maybe one or two tables on PS going as well mainly for the VPPs.

Just played a quick 35 minute single-table rush session whilst having my breakfast smoke and made another $9.30.
      I found this hand particularly amusing.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($19.84)
      Hero (BB) ($18.18)
      UTG ($3.26)
      MP ($14.70)
      CO ($8.85)
      Button ($7.40)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4, 4
      UTG calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero bets $0.35, UTG calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.75) 2, 4, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, UTG raises to $2.91 (All-In), Hero calls $2.51

Turn: ($6.57) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($6.57) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $6.57 | Rake: $0.43

Results below:
      Hero had 4, 4 (three of a kind, fours).
      UTG had 6, 9 (high card, Ace).
      Outcome: Hero won $6.14

These kind of extreme tilt plays are ridiculously common in these games, it's just so easy to get maximum value out of big hands.

But enough of my unstructured ramblings, I must head off to work. I shall leave you with my graphs, and the promise of more of the same before this time tomorrow! :P

• 1 reply
    • Enomai
      Enomai
      Silver
      Just lost ~5 BI on my morning session. Made about 3 BI on the Lightning table but I was running horribly on Speeding Bullet and got a bit tilty on the last few hands, losing around 8 BI pretty quickly ;/

Definitely wasn't playing my best in this session, bit groggy this morning & didn't really give myself a chance to wake up. Gonna get some breakfast & maybe play a few more hands before work.

Account balance is now $122.97 X(

Edit: Btw, does anyone know how I can make notes on a player on FTP when I'm not on a table with them? Can't seem to do it from the hand history, and short of running into them again in the rush I can't find a way to do it ;c