Waiting 4 days

• govs32
      govs32
      Basic
      Hello, I have done quiz and send email for ID check, but it was on Sunday!
      Is there any problem with my account, why I can't get my starting capital? There are no replies with any information X( ?(
  • 10 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Govs32!

The problem might be in the increased interest in pokerstrategy - many new people from all over the world are registering. This means that it sometimes takes a few mor days for you to receive the starting capital, so waiting a bit longer is probably your best option :) . Other than that, you can always try contacting the customer support and asking them about your starting capital :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • govs32
      govs32
      Basic
      I have never get an answer to Custom Support tickets and I hope you are right and your mentioned problem is only reason. Thanks!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi govs32,

from what I can see, you couldn't complete the telephone check. I also can't see any tickets from your account - my advice is to contact customer support via the link provided by Primzi and explain your situation.

Best Regards,

Hadi
    • BainUr
      BainUr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello Govs32!

The problem might be in the increased interest in pokerstrategy - many new people from all over the world are registering. This means that it sometimes takes a few mor days for you to receive the starting capital, so waiting a bit longer is probably your best option :) . Other than that, you can always try contacting the costumer support and asking them about your starting capital :) .

Regards,

Primzi
      I'm pretty sure you need to write costomer like so "custommer" ;)
    • Glifass
      Glifass
      Global
      I havent recieved my 50$ also for 4 days, can you check it if I havent missed something ?

Thanks
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Glifass,

it seems you haven't sent a copy of your ID to my colleagues from the fraud department. Please provide them with a scanned copy of your ID card or passport to security@pokerstrategy.com

Also note that you need to send the mail from the address that you used to register yourself on PokerStrategy.com

Hadi
    • Krugzz
      Krugzz
      Bronze
      What if I registered with an e-mail address, but changed it to another one a day after. should I mail the ID from the former e-mail address or the current one?
    • govs32
      govs32
      Basic
      Where can I see what info i have entered, maybe I entered wrong phone number?
    • Glifass
      Glifass
      Global
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hi Glifass,

it seems you haven't sent a copy of your ID to my colleagues from the fraud department. Please provide them with a scanned copy of your ID card or passport to security@pokerstrategy.com

Also note that you need to send the mail from the address that you used to register yourself on PokerStrategy.com

Hadi
      I have just sent you an email.

Thanks
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krugzz
      What if I registered with an e-mail address, but changed it to another one a day after. should I mail the ID from the former e-mail address or the current one?
      You need to send the Email from the account that is entered in your profile at the time of sending.

Where can I see what info i have entered, maybe I entered wrong phone number?
      You can edit your Email address here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

For further changes you should contact our customer support.

Best Regards,

Hadi