unable to withdraw own money?

• 7 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi cjwhalley;

can you please say more about what happened? And/or what they told you when you tried to withdraw..
      I'm not sure what's their policy about this, but if you provide me with more details, I'll try to find out.

Good luck!
    • cjwhalley
      cjwhalley
      Bronze
      well i deposited £15 of my own money last night in order to get a feel for the site before using the $50, and i wanted to withdraw that £15 today because i should receive the $50 today...
      when i went to withdraw it said i was unable to and when i talked to help they said that i couldn't withdraw ANY money until i had reached 3000 points, and that included my own deposits...
      they said i had to talk to pokerstrategy as it was out of their control
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjwhalley
      well i deposited £15 of my own money last night in order to get a feel for the site before using the $50, and i wanted to withdraw that £15 today because i should receive the $50 today...
      when i went to withdraw it said i was unable to and when i talked to help they said that i couldn't withdraw ANY money until i had reached 3000 points, and that included my own deposits...
      they said i had to talk to pokerstrategy as it was out of their control
      If you deposit you are not entitled to the $50 no deposit bonus. You will still probably have the clear the bonus before you can withdraw.
    • cjwhalley
      cjwhalley
      Bronze
      so because i put some of my own money in, i wont receive the 50$ starting capital? AND also wont be able to withdraw my own money?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      so because i put some of my own money in, i wont receive the 50$ starting capital? AND also wont be able to withdraw my own money?

If you created youur account via PokerStrategy i think tehre is no problem to get your free starting capital even if you alredy deposited.

But i think Admins will have 100% correct answer for you.
    • cjwhalley
      cjwhalley
      Bronze
      yeah i used the link from poker strategy to sign up on betfred and then put my username in the pokerstrategy website. hopefully it will still be ok
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yeah everything will be ok just pass the Quiz.