ID Check

• BainUr
      BainUr
      Bronze
      Hi :)

I'm simply wondering how long it should take for the ID check to be completed!

I sent the back and the front of my drivers liscence yesterday

How long can it take? 1,2,3,4,5 days?

I'm not impatient or anything

I just can't wait to hit the tables on PartyPoker :D
  • 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello BainUr!

It usually takes up to 96 working hours (not counting weekends) for the ID check procedure to be completed. However, due to the increased popularity of pokerstrategy, it might take slightly longer :( . You can expect to get the starting capital sometime in the beginning of the next week :) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • BainUr
      BainUr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello BainUr!

It usually takes up to 96 working hours (not counting weekends) for the ID check procedure to be completed. However, due to the increased popularity of pokerstrategy, it might take slightly longer :( . You can expect to get the starting capital sometime in the beginning of the next week :) .

Regards,

Primzi
      Ok cool!
      Let's say that on Wednesday next week I still haven't received the capital, should I contact support to see if anything is wrong?
      Or should I just wait? (Meaning they'll contact me if something went wrong)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yeah you could contact support. Guys there are very kind and very happy to help us.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BainUr
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello BainUr!

Regards,

Primzi
      Ok cool!
      Let's say that on Wednesday next week I still haven't received the capital, should I contact support to see if anything is wrong?
      Or should I just wait? (Meaning they'll contact me if something went wrong)
      Hey again!

In general, just waiting should do the trick :) . But in case you don't receive the capital until thursday, you should probably contact the customer support to make sure that there are no problems ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

as Primzi already pointed out, waiting is often the easiest solution :) You can, however, contact my colleagues from customer support and ask them what the status is.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • caalicaz
      caalicaz
      Bronze
      They've made it pretty damn hard for to get the starting capital :( . I've so far sent pictures of my ID-card + a picture of my face next to the card + my TV-service provider bill and still nothing :( . I understand, that it is important to avoid frauds, but it's been a month soon since I completed the quiz allready :(

And now i've got nothing better to do than sit'n'wait and whine here on the forum :(
      Enough complaining for now, thanks for listening
      :heart:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi caalicaz,

from what I can see, my colleagues only need some final data from you to finish the ID check. Please check your Inbox and provide them with the requested data so they can approve your ID and send you the free $50 :)

Hadi