$50 starting capital not recieved.

• 13374B1X
      13374B1X
      Basic
      Hey, I'm new here and this is my first post on the forum.

I've recently completed the quiz, entered my details for Full Tilt, it's been over 48 hours and I still am yet to recieve the starting capital or any email regarding it.

Would appreciate feedback, preferably from an admin.

TY
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend and welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

Whilst I'm not an Admin (and as a moderator do not have access to your account for security reasons), I do however work closely with them.

At the current time due to their incredible success, PokerStrategy are experiencing extremely high volumes of applications. We currently advise that starting capitals can take up to 96 working day hours to arrive, in some cases a little longer.

Customer support will be in touch shortly to confirm your starting capital or in some cases request further ID checks. You can help to speed this process up having photo and address proof ready to send just in case.

Other than that, sit back and relax, you will soon be up & running playing the beautiful game of poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey 13374B1X,

you should have received an email requesting a scanned copy of your ID on Jan 20th at around noon (CET). Please check your spam/junk folder or contact customer support for more details :)

Hadi