Full Tilt starting capital

• dbraun
      dbraun
      Basic
      Hi,

I just passed the quiz and i wanted to receive my starting capital at full tilt, but for some reason i cant. I made an account on full tilt, registered with the ps150 code, and enterd my data but FT was not on the list of available poker rooms where i can receive my starting capital so i went to poker rooms selected FT, entered my FT ID but still nothing happens and there is no way i can complete my data. Also i get a message that i haven t selected a poker room yet... Is FT not supported anymore or what???? Please help
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dbraun,

Full Tilt is still a partner platform and is still available to the vast majority of members.

There could be a number of reasons why it is currently not available to yourself, e.g. your trying to use an existing Full Tilt account maybe? Full Tilt perhaps doesn't operate in your country? or some technical issue.

Please contact our customer support team who should be able to provide you with help & assistance.

If Full Tilt is not available to you, then PokerStrategy do have lots of other equally great platforms that you can use.

Good luck and best regards,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi debraun,

have you chosen the Short Stack Strategy for the quiz? Since the SSS we are teaching in our articles is no longer playable on FTP, users who chose the SSS Quiz are not able to choose FTP as a starting platform.

Best Regards,

Hadi