Full Tilt Suggestion

• tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I suggest you add this to your terms when you sign up so that other people don't get screwed by Full Tilt.

----

Hello Tokyoaces,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

Your account is not currently linked to an affiliate.

In order to remain linked to an affiliate your Full Tilt Poker account balance must reach a minimum of $25, at some stage, within 60 days of registration.

As per the affiliate agreement, if this condition is not met, then your account will be removed from the affiliate program.

Unfortunately, we cannot reassign the affiliate to your account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us. We're always here to help.

Marit
      Full Tilt Poker Support
  • 19 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download

Step 9:

Important: You have to deposit within the first 60 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks SheepMoose,

Also for info, the PokerStrategy starting capital is also treated as a deposit for this purpose, meaning those new to Full Tilt and getting the $50 there don't have to deposit your own funds.

It is therefore only members who are signing up to the FDB (PSVIP) bonus that need to be careful of this condition. I.e. don't register and then sit waiting 2 months before doing anything with your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Ah, it is there.

What's really sad about this thread is that I actually went back and looked on that page. Even when I knew what I was looking for I couldn't find it.

No poker for me until I get over this super mega tilt.
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      you signed up to FT with the starting capital and u forgot the account or what happend ?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi tokyoaces,

I'm sorry to hear this - I will double check with my colleagues if it's possible to point out more clearly that you need to deposit within the first 60 days of registration.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Hadi
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Well, at least they say you are not linked in affiliate, so you will likely get rakeback if you ask the support. No strategy points though :/.
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Thanks SheepMoose,

Also for info, the PokerStrategy starting capital is also treated as a deposit for this purpose, meaning those new to Full Tilt and getting the $50 there don't have to deposit your own funds.

It is therefore only members who are signing up to the FDB (PSVIP) bonus that need to be careful of this condition. I.e. don't register and then sit waiting 2 months before doing anything with your account.

Best regards,

Bart
      I read this thread because I play at Full Tilt using the starting money from pokerstrategy. I am curious if I will be allowed to register for the first depositer freeroll for Canada since it says the pokerstrategy capital is considered a deposit? Any idea?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AleksKMA,

Sorry for any confusion, but I was referring to the condition that TokyoAces raised where the starting capital is treated as meeting this condition.

From memory, to qualify for the FDB Freeroll, you would need to make a deposit with your own funds.
      You can always just deposit the minimum allowed, however if you haven't already received a matching bonus from Full Tilt for the starting capital, they might allow you a matching bonus on your own first deposit as well. It's therefore worth an email to Full Tilt's support team to check.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      To stay tracked at Full Tilt after recieving the $50, you will not need to deposit on your own. But you should play within the first 60 days ;)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      you signed up to FT with the starting capital and u forgot the account or what happend ?
      I only had $400 in Neteller and I kind of forgot about it until Rush came along. Had I realized there was a 60 day time limit, the old limit was much longer, I would have just deposited.

HOWEVER, I am happy to report that I sent FTP support a mail apologizing for my mistake and asking for forgiveness. They said they would relink me to PS.com. (Still awaiting confirmation from the PS side ...)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      (Still awaiting confirmation from the PS side ...)
      Just got some SPs from Full Tilt today! SUCCESS!

:f_love: :s_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one, Result ! ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      I only had $400 in Neteller and I kind of forgot about it until Rush came along. Had I realized there was a 60 day time limit, the old limit was much longer, I would have just deposited.

HOWEVER, I am happy to report that I sent FTP support a mail apologizing for my mistake and asking for forgiveness. They said they would relink me to PS.com. (Still awaiting confirmation from the PS side ...)
      really? they somehow turn down my request. may i know how did you even do it? cheers to u man
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      An explanation for the rest of us would be helpful, indeed :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Here's the exact mail I sent them:

I signed up with the affiliate PokerStrategy.com. At the time I signed up it was not clear to me that I needed to deposit within 60 days to keep my account. I am trying to get this corrected but I cannot get a timely response from your support department so I am attempting to contact you again.

I would like to forfeit my 1st deposit bonus and get this account tracked back to my affiliate. This is basically the exact same outcome that would have happened if I made a minimum deposit when I opened the account.

If you cannot do this please escalate this email towards someone who can. I am only trying to get a mistake corrected so please do not send me the generic response.
      They didn't actually do anything to my deposit bonus, but I really would have happily given it up.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Here's the exact mail I sent them:

I signed up with the affiliate PokerStrategy.com. At the time I signed up it was not clear to me that I needed to deposit within 60 days to keep my account. I am trying to get this corrected but I cannot get a timely response from your support department so I am attempting to contact you again.

I would like to forfeit my 1st deposit bonus and get this account tracked back to my affiliate. This is basically the exact same outcome that would have happened if I made a minimum deposit when I opened the account.

If you cannot do this please escalate this email towards someone who can. I am only trying to get a mistake corrected so please do not send me the generic response.
      They didn't actually do anything to my deposit bonus, but I really would have happily given it up.
      hi tokyoaces, thanks for filling us in with the details. will it be ok if we can quote your username as a reference?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      hi tokyoaces, thanks for filling us in with the details. will it be ok if we can quote your username as a reference?
      You have a friend request. :)
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      You have a friend request. :)
      hey hey thanks for your nice gesture. :tongue:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Thanks for that :)