Question About Referals System

• lapelleneige
      lapelleneige
      Bronze
      Hello pokerstartegy, i am really happy to be a part of this website and i enjoy my capital, my question is about referals, i currently live with my brothers, and one of them kinda want to join pokerstrategy and the same poker room as me, can i refer him even if we live in the same house?
      Thanks in advance, best regards.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lapelleneige,

It's great to hear that you are enjoying PokerStrategy so much, welcome to the community.

Yes, there's no problem with referring your brother, but please drop customer support a ticket to let them know first otherwise they might mistakingly think you are the same person and block both accounts.

You will also both need to provide ID proof to confirm your identities, although you may have already recently provided this yourself, your brother would also need to provide suitable proof.

Hope this helps, any problems just shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • lapelleneige
      lapelleneige
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Bart, you answer is what i wanted to hear, best regards.
    • lapelleneige
      lapelleneige
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lapelleneige
      Thank you very much Bart, you answer is what i wanted to hear, best regards.
      Hello again bart, i have another simple question about refering my brother, we both live in Quebec, Canada, and he only has one identity card, which is "Assurance Maladie" Card which is in french, it has his full name, picture, date of birth, expiration date, can he use that card to ID Check?

Best Regards, Maxime.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Maxime,

Sorry, you would need to ask the customer support team that. I don't know exactly what they do and do not accept, but they are a multi-lingual team so the french isn't a problem.

Customer support will soon advise if it isn't acceptable and suggest items that are.

Good luck and look forward to welcoming your brother to the community soon.

Best regards,

Bart