This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50: KJ on KJ5r

• AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      deppert, seine line sah total nach aj oder qt aus, aber auch nur danach Oo

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $68,10
      Hero:
      $97,40

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:spade: , J:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,50, CO folds, Hero raises to $1,50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,75) K:diamond: , 5:club: , J:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,50, Hero raises to $2,50, MP3 calls $2,00.

Turn: ($8,75) A:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($8,75) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $11,00, ?

his blockbet/call line is either a wmh or a draw, now that ace is very annoying since it could have improved AJ and QT both beeing played that way
      The riverbet looks strong, however there isnt really much of a reasonable holding except for the 2 hands mentioned above

btw reason i didnt bet turn was that the wmh stuff that didnt improve witht he ace folds now and the draws pretty much hit too, so i planned to do one more valuebet on the river. i could have raised flop bigger but he couldnt have had that many outs
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

1st of all I would raise bigger on flop, ~$4.50, otherwise I don't mind such play as you played further streets, on river I am definitely folding, I don't expect to be a head of his hand.

Best regards,
      Rensu