$72,25
      MP2:
      $47,05
      Hero:
      $80,55
      BU:
      $25,55

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , K:club:
      MP2 raises to $1,50, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $4,50, BU calls $4,50, SB folds, BB calls $4,00, MP2 calls $3,00.

Flop: ($18,25) 5:heart: , Q:heart: , A:club: (4 players)
      BB bets $5,00, [I]MP2 folds

Hero ?

Ok hard to analyse this one since there isnt a pokerplayer out there who is experienced with multiway 3bettet pots i guess. please consider that the flop donk and myself are 144bb deep

Anyway give me your thoughts i was thorn between raise/fold raise/call and even call to induce a bluffAI from the midstak behind me, if that ai would get shoved by the initial raiser i would fold, if the initial raiser folds id obviously call
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey

I think we must raise here. It's a 4w pot and our equity in such a spot is greatly reduced when we hold just a TP. Imagine if BB holds 66, MP2 77, and BU 88. There are 6 outs out there to kill you. And that's because they all have 2 outers only.

So protection is required here. BB seems like a pretty big fish and he'll have many worse aces in his rane, so I'm really not worried.

If it's a r/f or r/cAI it really depends on how fishy BB is. Against a crazy aggressive fish, I'm going for it easily, because he's gonna be going with AJ,AT,A9...
      But against some fish, you're gonna be looking at a range of AK or better, against which we have super crappy equity. They'll be b/c'ing AJ and worse and then we can continue to vbet turn and river.

I think that it's more often than not a r/f spot though, just because most fish will be b/c'ing their worse hands and not b/rAI. If he has a draw, he'll also be b/c'ing.

But we must raise here always.

Cheers