"Salut" from Romania

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm new around here, waiting on my bonus to start playing for real.

Been a member of PokerStars for quite some time, but signed up for Full Tilt Poker to get my bonus.

To staff: you have a very nice site here, being a member here really gives you the upper hand in any game.

Have a good one,
      Marian.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Marian & welcome to PokerStrategy.

Thank you for your kind words, as you've probably seen, we have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've just received an email regarding my ID check. From the first e-mail I got that I have to scan/take a picture of my ID in order to check that I'm over 18. Ok, done it. Today I receive an email stating that I have to take a picture with my face near my ID. Is this an double extensive ID check?

My problem isn't with the ID check, but with terms like this that were never stated in the first place.
      The thing is: in Romania, we get our IDs when we are 14. They don't expire for 10 years after that. Being 20 now, I have a 6 year old ID that has little to no resemblance to my face. In 6+ years people change, especially after hitting puberty. At the moment, I don't have a driver's licence.

So i'm in quite a pickle here. My only valid solution would be passing the ID check with my university student card, that has a 1.5 years old photo with some resemblance of me.

I'd like an admin's point of view on this please.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      Salut marian,
      stii ca avem si o comunitate romaneasca la pokerstrategy? ro.pokerstrategy.com
      Despre problema ta cu buletinul nu stiu ce sa zic. Sunt sigur ca o s-o rezolvi tu cumva.

do you know that we have a romanian comunity at pokerstrategy? ro.pokerstrategy.com
      I don't know wat to say about your problem with the ID check . I am sure you will solve it somehow.

GL
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Just got my 50$. It's ok with my ID ( "buletin" in RO )
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by L3ST
      Just got my 50$. It's ok with my ID ( "buletin" in RO )
      Hi L3ST,

Glad you got the starting capital ok and your ID was accepted. Sorry we didn't respond to your question here earlier.

In the event of any problem, the customer support team are really helpful and will try to suggest/accept other documents where appropriate.

Wishing you every success and continued enjoyment with your poker.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart