best upswing of my life

• johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      YES! Since my thread about full tilt poker fudging me over and closing my account, my friend realized he went overboard so he emailed full tilt and explained it was a misunderstanding so they re opened my account. Since then , about a week ago, ive gone on the biggest upswing of my life :) . Final tabling a lot of scheduled touraments and winning most of the sit and gos i play :) ! feel free to search my results of late at sharkscope. my id at full tilt poker is leafsfan8. If anyone needs help $ wise or wants to talk poker talk to me. I understand how it sucks to have no bankroll. Anyways, just wanted to vent my happiness. Hope everyone else is running good like me! goodluck at tables
  • 18 replies
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnylasvegas1
      Hope everyone else is running good like me! goodluck at tables
      Well, I wish I was... :s_frown:

Happy to see that your problem has been solved ;)
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      if you arent running well, i find the best things that have worked for me is i force myself to take somewhat of a break. Come back with no tilt and fresh to play tight aggresive poker. and be able to adapt to table play. Before i play again I also look at key pokerstrategy such at starting hands for one. I make sure i come back super strict to playing only big hands pre flop. Hope that can help.
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Well, since I play Pl omaha, I don't tilt that much, otherwise my bankroll would be negative :D

Still nice to see that you want to help other people ;)
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      looked you up...

i see you have a terible hero sindrom....
      or no brm after you win alot...
      work on it hard!! major leak
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      [img]http://www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=leafsfan8&Network=fulltilt&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&TimeZone=9&ClientTimeZoneValue=SJGMT&searchTag=31.854664984920106&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1264341378819&version=325&DecimalSeparator=%2C[/img]

FAIL
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Silver
      ?
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      yes u are right. i am comfortable financially so i tried some higher games. not a good choice
    • johnylasvegas1
      johnylasvegas1
      Bronze
      i just had my biggest cash last night in a scheduled tournament in my poker career. my friend staked me in 11:30pm 50$ rebuy, and we went 50% on profits. I cashed 8th place out of 312 for 1270$ :D
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      great man that is great

happy for you that things went that well, I am on a massive downswing, i have peanuts left, glad at least other people are doing well
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      correction. I am now officially broke. $0.00 in cashier. Never playing rush poker again.
    • skinnybuay
      skinnybuay
      Bronze
      hey. congrats for the upswing. i don't know how you made it... but congrats. i started playing my country freeroll on full tilt. won 4th place out of 1590, 7$. made from 7$ -> 30$ with multi-tabling full ring. the rush poker game seemed like a very nice way to earn money, since i entered a table with 8$ and got out after 3-4 hours with 100$. the downswing begun. i lost 90$ and then i started recovering with on regular cash games. i entered rush poker again and had again 100$ in my account. after 3 days, the serious bad beat begun, one of the sickest hand was: me in button with AK suited, clubs, my opponent 68 suited ( he raised 4 blind UTG with that hand ). i re-raise, he goes all-in, i call. he flops a STRAIGHT ! then i continued losing with AA, KK, AK, three of kind KKK... so... yup... FULL TILT sucks? why does every poker room feels the need to balance your losses with your winnings? if someone wants to donate some $... i would appreciate it, if not, then win some big money for me, kill the donks and wipe your ass with full tilt poker paper. my full tilt account is D3lMar -> cheers and good luck at the...
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      correction. I am now officially broke. $0.00 in cashier. Never playing rush poker again.
      got 700 now and it is what, two weeks later?

sry i have been away but i just wanted to take a break from poker, nothing made sense to me for a while, hence me going broke. thankfully the end of the year bonus came through for $200, turned that into $700 with a considerably large rakeback coming this way next friday, been massively grinding.

it is the second time i come back from nothing without making any deposits.

it is doable
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Just don't do any illegal stuff or they could close your account :]
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      If anyone needs help $ wise or wants to talk poker talk to me. I understand how it sucks to have no bankroll.

my friend staked me in 11:30pm 50$ rebuy, and we went 50% on profits. I cashed 8th place out of 312 for 1270$

See this is exactly what got you in trouble in the first place. For some reason you have a habit of going in kahootz with your friend on tournaments and then if you win you chop and transfer him funds. No wonder FTP thought this was suspiscious and closed your accounts.

Secondly, you are way too over confident. You have a nice upswing and you are already going about how you feel sorry and if anyone needs financial help I can lend them some money.

Advice: Worry about yourself and stop worrying about staking strangers less fiscal than you, stop staking and chopping with your friend, learn BRM, and dont get too over confident.

Soon you are going to have some sick variance and your account closed.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i only bumped this to brag.

:evil:
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      got 700 now and it is what, two weeks later?

sry i have been away but i just wanted to take a break from poker, nothing made sense to me for a while, hence me going broke. thankfully the end of the year bonus came through for $200, turned that into $700 with a considerably large rakeback coming this way next friday, been massively grinding.

it is the second time i come back from nothing without making any deposits.

it is doable
      I went broke way back in the day... wasn't too familiar with rakeback and wasn't expecting to see $30 in RB arrive on Friday after going completely broke. Never looked back since :D
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I definately stand by the idea of:

1. get bankroll
      2. use brm
      3. set goal
      4. reach goal.
      5. withdraw/OR repeat.

with this ive gone from:

0$ ( freerolling) to
      $12
      $52
      $90
      $655 (mtt ft)
      $800 playin 6max
      ~$2.2k taking 24 buyins off a guy on HUNL50 on boss media and a final table in same week :D .

i withdrew 1.9k and haven't looked back :)
    • shutty20
      shutty20
      Bronze
      i've recently just started playing on my Full Tilt account on the freerolls as my balance is on 7c lol.
      i can only find the 7500 people freerolls and there not too frequent, is there more that i havnt noticed?
      cheers