This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SnGs Tables that don't appears

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I have this weird problem, from time to time, my SnG table will NOT open after I registered and the only way to find my SnG is either to restart my client or find it manually.

I even think sometimes I have been "robbed" by full tilt as in I never realised I have less SnG open than what I signed up to. (Maybe some Multi tablers understand what I mean)

a) I am not seeing some options and I will look stupid in the answers that you guys will give me and will be a total fail.
      b) It also happened to you so I am not crazy.
      c) Full tilt software maybe has a bug of some tables not opening after registering?

Opinions?
      Questions?
      Comments?
  • 2 replies
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      reinstall FTP software?
    • KobeLG
      KobeLG
      Bronze
      I experienced a similar problem on Party Poker, i was playing like 4 SnG's and entered in a MTT and about 5 mins after it started i realised i'm not playing in it. I searched manually i found myself at a table but couldn't open it, i got some dum message connection to server lost or something. the funny thing was the other tables were working just fine. I reopened the client and and it took me to all my tables including the MTT. The only thing I cold think of was that my internet connection timed out at the moment it was trying to open the MTT table.

If u say this happens to u "from time to time" (it only happened to me once) I don't think it's the same in ur case.