Stacks:
      Hero ($55)
      UTG+1 ($30.85)
      CO ($177.60)
      BTN ($20.65)
      SB ($50)
      BB ($50)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is UTG A:club: A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $2, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $2, BTN folds, SB folds, BB folds

Flop: 7:spade: 2:heart: 4:spade: ($4.75, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50

Turn: 2:diamond: ($9.75, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $8, Hero calls $8

River: 9:diamond: ($25.75, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $47, Hero goes all-in $42.50

No stats no reads, rush poker obv :)
      On the flop it was missclick, i meant to bet 4.00.
      I would bet/go broke on the flop. Ok?
      Now on the turn i go for cc turn and river mode. Whats the standart play against unknown here?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      rush poker :)
      I assume that your opponent is good, because of his stack size.
      He should a lot of times 3-bet pf QQ+ and not even sure if he should play overpair that passively on the flop and then go crazy.
      also I´d assume that players would most of the times play their sets aggressively on drawy boards
      So I would bet turn and likely also overbet river, since I think he´d call down quite light with any overpair.
      when you c/c turn and check river then he might turn smt like 55 or flushdraw into bluff and shove that thinking you likely don´t have very strong hand and can´t call him down. But since he bet quite big on the turn, I think it should be most of the times set or bluff. Problem here, that since board is paired then 22/44/77 is not that likely and that river shove would only make sense if he holds 99.
      So i don´t mind if call him down, but if you haven´t seen that too many times you can also fold,. since he has nuts sometimes, maybe even close to 50%
      No sure bet/3-betting flop. I would likely take bet/call line and evaluate on the turn, since they tend to have set too many times if they raise on low drawy boards