Problems with my ID check

• DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      Hi Puschkin (or someone else maybe)

I want to ask you a question about the ID-check.
      I mailed ad picture of my ID first and that didn't arrive.
      So I uploaded it and mailed it again.

I haven't heard anything about my mail. But in the ticket system they tell me thatI also need to upload a bill or something adressed to me.

But the problem is that I live with my parents and thus I don't really have bills yet.
      All of my friends did receive their money after only sending a picture of their ID.
      In the ID check mail they mention that I only need to send another document if the info on my ID differs from the info that I filled in my pokerstrategy-profile. But the info is exactly the same.

Can you tell me what's the status now? Because I filled everything in ok and send my ID through mail.
      I hope this will be enough and that I can start playing soon.

Thanks in advance.
  • 10 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi DonkeyOnTilt!

We need another document from you - a telephone bill or a bank statement or something similar. Otherwise we cannot send you any money.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      But why is that?

All of my friends have only send a picture of their ID.

This is what I found in the ID-check mail:

We ask you to send us a copy of your identity card (front-and back cover).
      In case the data on your id card differs from the data entered at PokerStrategy please also send us an official document conferming your data in case you recently moved or something simular.

You can scan your identity-card but you can also make a photo of it with your digital cam. Of course, not to mention, that your data should be easy to read/legible. In rare cases where you don't have a digital camera or a scanner available you can also send us a fax.

This is exactly what I've done.
      And in the mail is that I only need to send such a document if the informaton differs from the information in my profile but it doesn't so I don't understand why I need to send another bill also.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It's for security reasons. We had lots of cheating attempts. That's why we have to make these checks. See my post from some weeks ago:

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

thanks in advancee

glenn
      Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      Ok, I understand that you have to protect yourself against those scammers.

What do you need from me now?
      I will look for a bill when I get home, but what does the picture at least have to show?

Or is the header of the bill showing my adress enough?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      No, we need the whole document. You can make the numbers on your bill irrecognizable, but we need your address and the header of the company as well as the signature/end of the bill. You can also send an official document from your bank.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      Ok, so a picture of my mobile bill would to the trick?
      I will block the numbers.
      I will provide the imageshack-link in a ticket again, just as I did with my ID.

But if this is done I will get my $ 50? Or do I have to take another step to complete the registration? Any idea how long it will take then to get my $ 50 in my party poker account?

Sorry for my impatience, but I kind of hoped that I could have start playing after my vacation.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Sorry for the inconvenience, but as I already mentioned: these steps are necessary. If you have sent in your bill it will take some time to check it. If it is ok we will transfer the money to your account.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      No problem I understand that you have to protect yourself a bit, but I want to get clear what is needed now.

If I make a picture of my mobile-bill and block the amounts and my bank-number and provide the imageshack-link in a ticket again, just as I did with my ID, it will be ok?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yep. That should be enough. If not we will let you know.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • DonkeyOnTilt
      DonkeyOnTilt
      Basic
      Thanks for your quick and clear response.
      I will make a picture tonight and upload it right away.