Problem with the 50 $ Starting capital.

• Tadauzis
      Tadauzis
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, it's been ~7 days since I requested my 50$ after completing the quiz. And it still hasn't come.
      I might know the problem, I tried to recieve the money when my account was not yet turned into a cash account, and I noticed that ~2 days after trying to recieve the bonus. Then I made my account into a cash one, but it has been 5 days or so since I did that, and still no 50$. Did I screw up completely? Or would it be possible to fix this?
      Thanks in advance ;) .
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Tadauzis!

It would be helpful if you at least provided us with the name of the poker room you are trying to get your starting capital at. I don't quite understand how you turned a play money account into a cash account, have you made a deposit? If you have, there might be some problems with you receiving the starting capital, but I believe that the problem is elsewhere - you probably have not passed the ID check yet - or at least you have not mentioned it. If that is the case, you should check your e-mails (including the spam folder) and send the required scans to pokerstrategy, and if that is not the case, feel free to contact our customer support and explain your situation to them.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Tadauzis
      Tadauzis
      Bronze
      Well I tried to receive the bonus at party poker, and yes, I checked the mail and did everything there, I only missed one step to fill in my details in party poker (The one that contains the name/age/adress/phone/etc. and the account was note an cash account, I don't know how to name it, at the time when I requested the bonus). I didn't make a deposit.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey again!

Yes, that missed step might be the problem although I am not certain of it. Writing a ticket to customer support is probably your best bet here as they can look into what went wrong (if anything). It could also be that your starting capital just has not arrived yet, which could be a result of increased popularity of pokerstrategy (more and more people are applying for the starting capital so it may take a bit longer for everyone to receive it ;) ).

Regards,

Primzi
    • Tadauzis
      Tadauzis
      Bronze
      Okey then, thanks for the fast response I'll do that. Just wanted to make sure if it's still possible to do anything about it, cause I guess the customer support already has a lot of work.. And 1 more useless ticket would count, but now I know it's not useless at least.