This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

not a big succes but...

• adrenalina91
      adrenalina91
      Bronze
      this isn't a big success but I find it pretty exciting. anyway today I won $3 in one table fixed limit .05/.10 hold em. I started of with $2 and left with $5.01 to be exact. this is about 63 Big bets/100. I was 6 tabling and left the session with $2.73 in profit. I just wanted to share it because the last few days I was in a downswing and hopefully this is the end of the downswing.

I also won my biggest pot of $3.02 in FL .05/.10 about 30 BB

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, A.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises, MP3 folds, CO calls, BU 3-Bets, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls.

Flop: (12.4 SB) T, 5, T (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets, CO raises, BU 3-Bets, BB calls, Hero caps, CO calls, BU calls, BB calls.

Turn: (14.2 BB) 6 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, BU raises, BB calls, Hero 3-Bets, CO calls, BU caps, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls.

River: (30.2 BB) 7 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: 30.2 BB.
      Results follow:

BU shows two pairs, kings and tens(K K).
      Hero shows three of a kind, tens(T A).
      BB shows two pairs, tens and fives(J 5).
      CO shows three of a kind, tens(8 T).

Hero wins with three of a kind, tens(T A).
  • 3 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Well done!

Keep improving and studying, and you will get a lot more of these winning sessions and days :)
    • adrenalina91
      adrenalina91
      Bronze
      thanks. I learned to fold cards like kTo and JTo when another day I would have probably have played them and lost. It saved my quite a bit of money today. I followed the SHC more strictly and I think it helped me.

here's the graph for today's session. Didn't start of so well, but stuck to the SHC and made a huge comeback at the end.

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats adrenalina, keep it going :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,

Bart