Installed ok, conected to the postgresql ok. The thing is I don't know how to use it and the Manual sends me here. Any topic on how to use it? I see people did use it before me and i'm quite certain that it's not quantum physics, but I just can't make Elephant import my hands or track them.

Any advice would be golden.

Thanks.

Uh, and I get this when I quit Full Tilt. Using Windows 7.

code:
Software version: 0.69  (10) Log: 23:41:59.49 -- Logfile set: C:\Users\L3ST\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 23:41:59.53 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Users\L3ST\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 23:42:41.41 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)