This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] vs fish

• RoundMidnight
      RoundMidnight
      Bronze
      reads what i have is that this player calls alot of my cbets,very rarely giving up pots,donking quite a bit and his bet sizing is very big,always almost pot size.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $20,00
      Hero:
      $45,87
      BU:
      $19,80

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 5:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,60, BU calls $0,60, SB folds, BB calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,90) A:club: , T:heart: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1,20, BU calls $1,20, BB folds.

Turn: ($4,30) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4,00, Hero calls $4,00.

River: ($12,30) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $6,00, Hero calls $6,00.

Final Pot: $24,30

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ah 5h)
      BU shows a pair of aces (As 8h)

BU wins with a pair of aces (As 8h)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Wrong section and also don't post results, they may affect evaluations. You can always post results after the evaluation if you want.

Preflop: 3,5xBB or 4xBB would be my raise on lower limits. :P But it ain't that wrong to raise smaller but you have to do that with AA type of hands also.
      Flop: Fine, getting information about opponents and maybe even some draw out there.
      Turn: Check/Call should do the work here but it ain't that wrong to bet out here for free showdown.
      River: I am likely giving up, our kicker ain't that good and also seems that we are beat.

Best regards,
      Rensu