help with bankroll management

• handyandy89
      handyandy89
      Bronze
      hey guys , i recently received my $50 starting capital with cake poker and i have a little problem. when i try to register for a tournament or play a ring game it tells me im not allowed due to bankroll management restrictions, its becoming rediculous i have like $120 in my cake account and i cant even play a $5 tournament. is there anything i can do to change it because its starting to tick me off, thanks guys!
  • 9 replies
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Wow... that's really weird. I got my $50 late last year, and am also playing at cake, and have had no problem registering for any games or tourneys. My BRM is looser than what pokerstrategy recommends, but is still never more than 5% per game. I've never had any restriction whatsoever. What exactly does the message say? ?(
    • handyandy89
      handyandy89
      Bronze
      RING GAMES - seat denied:bankroll protection: to successfully manage your bankroll, please choose a lower limit or different game type for your own safety. you will have access to more games as your bankroll and experience increase.

TOURNAMENTS - failed to register for tournament:bankroll protection: to successfully manage your bankroll, please choose a lower buy in or a non cash buy in for your own safety, you will have access to more games as your bankroll and experience increase.

hmmmm , yes i have over $100 in my account and im playing 5c 10c blinds , and $1 sit n gos , i actually cant even register for a 25c rebuy i get the same message. Very disgusting....
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Again... totally weird. Even when I was at $100 I was playing $5 sng's with no restrictions at all. Until you hear from someone official here, did you try e-mailing Cake support to see what they tell you? I'd be pissed too though! That's pretty stiff! X(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi handyandy89,

I'd suggest contacting the Cake Poker customer support, as we can't look into the details of your account there.

Best Regards,

Hadi
    • handyandy89
      handyandy89
      Bronze
      okay , will do thanks for your help!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      You're more than welcome, best of luck :)
    • princessmishy
      princessmishy
      Bronze
      omg the same thing is happening to me , but i got my bonus on bet 365 and im getting a similar message..

We're sorry, but your account is limited to play at lower stakes only. PokerStrategy.com - bankroll too small According to PokerStrategy.com’s successful bankroll management scheme, your bankroll is either too small or you have not been playing at bet365 long enough to play at this table or tournament. For your own protection and to help achieve your goal of becoming a winning poker player, please choose a smaller table limit or tourney with a lower buy-in. You can join the following Texas Hold’em tables or tournaments: • Fixed Limit: Blinds up to $0.10 / $0.20 • No-Limit: Blinds up to $0.05 / $0.10 • Sit n Goes/Tournaments: Buy-In up to $1 (without fees) This limitation will be removed when any of the following conditions are met: • 30 days have passed since receiving your $50 cash bonus. • A deposit of at least $100 is made. • 1000 raked hands on cash tables have been played.

what a joke , can someone please help me out. i already spoke to bet 365 and they couldnt help me, thanks.
    • Sailer85
      Sailer85
      Bronze
      just wait 30days
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by handyandy89
      its becoming rediculous i have like $120 in my cake account and i cant even play a $5 tournament.
      Whats rediculous about that? You have 24BI and using proper BRM you're ment to have like 100BI to play MTT....