This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50SH big shove

• erptech
      erptech
      Silver
      BTN 36/26/3,8
      BB 49/13/1,4

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($10.02)
      Hero ($94.17)
      CO ($57.06)
      BTN ($49.75)
      SB ($51.90)
      BB ($135)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is UTG+1 K Q
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.75, 1 fold, BB calls $1.25

Flop: Q 2 9 ($5.50, 3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.50, BTN calls $3.50, BB calls $3.50

Turn: A ($16, 3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $8, BB calls $8, Hero goes all-in $88.92, BTN goes all-in $36.50, BB folds
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: Betting a bit more, ~$4 for the protection and value.
      Turn: Just taking the odds and Check/Calling here, you don't have to shove here with your middle pair and flushdraw.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi.

I think you just wanted force them to fold.

But if BTN an A he won't fold so u cannot expect here to be called with worse hands and there is many possibility to be called with an Ax by BTN.. BB is probalby on draw.

c/c and b/f lines here i think are acceptable but c/broke here is against such a villians i think the worst option.

c/c line give u option to see cheap river and possibility for nut flush and u still have option to call small bet river vs Qx.

b/f is maybe even better. They may be on draw and u are ahead those draws in any case. If u bet and they shove u have easy fold. If u are called then is the best way to make a decision on river.(There are options to call small bets on river if u think villians are capable of bluff, and if u hit flush u may be ahaid of ther flushes.)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Veriz: Can u please check my thoufgt about b/f line.

Is that line accaptable to?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Veriz: Can u please check my thoufgt about b/f line.

Is that line accaptable to?
      The line Bet/Fold ain't that good for me because we have a pretty strong hand and we likely want to continue in this case and would be the best to Check/Call so we don't get raised. It's like with set on flop and flush arrives on turn, we likely play Check/Call to hit a FH on river.