Platform with most fish?

• Krugzz
      Krugzz
      Bronze
      I'm pretty new to the online scene of poker so I'd like to know the best platform I should start on. At first, I wanted to play really tight Rush Poker on FTP, but it seems I have made a mistake when registering on FTP and now I can't get the starting capital there. I was thinking about PartyPoker, what do you guys think? Don't really like IPoker myself.
  • 5 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I'm playing NL25 on party after moving from NL10. Both levels seem quite fishy if you use good table selection. Haven't played on other sites though. Rakeback isn't included at party though. Will watch this thread as i'm thinking i'm probably not getting the best deal on party poker with no rakeback.
    • Krugzz
      Krugzz
      Bronze
      Well, besides FTP and Cake, are there any other platform that provides rakeback? I can't seem to find any other on the site.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/cake-poker

Oops, you said *besides* Cake.

In that case no.
    • Krugzz
      Krugzz
      Bronze
      Alright then, I'll probably go for Cake. Any negative aspects about the platform I should know of?
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I know you can't use poker software to show a hud while your playing, I believe you can import the hand histories after to review.

I Poker sites:

Poker heaven
      Interpoker

Betfair also offer rakeback but it wasn't a very large platform last time I played there.