User blogs ?

• Phisherman
      Phisherman
      Black
      I was thinking it would be cool if platinum+ or diamond users or just highrollers (whatever you think would be right ) from PS would have the possibility of holding a blog related mainly to their poker career (of course if they are interested in blogging) in a "blogs" section here on PS... something similar to the *** blog section...

I was wondering if it would possible and what you think about this ideea...

edit: please stick to the board rules
  • 7 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Phisherman!

We are thinking about this idea. But at the moment every member has the possibility to make a blog or diary or something similar in our "User News" forum. Our diamond member "undercover82" already reported about his career.
      What about you? Feel free to write your own blog/diary there if you want. I would be pleased to read it.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Phisherman
      Phisherman
      Black
      i know about the "user news" forum ... but still it's not the same thing :) )
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      I've been thinking about starting such a thread but isn't it stupid for writing all of my NL5 and NL10 stories there when there are players playing NL100 and more? :P
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      No. Why should it be stupid? I'm interested in your progress and there are many members who play NL5 and NL10 at the moment. You can share your knowledge, get hints from players of the higher limits and improve your game even more. Don't be shy! ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Ok I'll start tomorrow :) I'm not that shy, I've already posted a video remember :D (still no reaction on that from you Puschkin ;) )
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      oh yes...I remember! ;)

I think it's a good video, although you are not complying with the recommendations of PokerStrategy how you should play AK :evil:

We have to work on that! ;) But in the case that other members want to see that video, too: please post a link into your new poker diary/blog.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Puschkin,

maybe we should go first an post a blog here. ;)