[NL2-NL10] SSS NL10 - What to do if don't hit on flop 3.0

• 3 replies
    • tigerK
      tigerK
      Bronze
      NH

Just bad flop for you and your 40bb.

In NL10 and with 20bb max I usually don't 3bet but go all-in directly.

Try to leave tables if you have more than 25bb. Here I can see you missed your chance.

Or maybe you're not running when you get a bigger stack... If you're a beginner, it's a big mistake.
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Thanks Tiger. The reason I had 40BB is I was playing Full Tilt Rush Poker (40BB minimum). I havn't yet learnt BSS or SSS and I was trying to employ it there. I realise it doesn't work properly/as well at 40BB but the players don't have 'reads' on me or know what I'm doing [again - something I havn't mastered on them yet] and I feel I am having more success due to people calling my raises and not knowing im that SSS scumbag.

I agree obviously I should be off the table with this amount of BBs, and would have avoided the flop decision if this had been possible. Glad you agree with the flop on the river, though.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tigerK
      NH

Just bad flop for you and your 40bb.

In NL10 and with 20bb max I usually don't 3bet but go all-in directly.

Try to leave tables if you have more than 25bb. Here I can see you missed your chance.

Or maybe you're not running when you get a bigger stack... If you're a beginner, it's a big mistake.
      I agree ;)