[NL2-NL10] SSS NL10 - What to do if others showing weakness?

• 4 replies
    • tigerK
      tigerK
      Bronze
      No. You played your hand very badly. You needed to protect your hand. You are more likely to be ahead on thatflop. Your check is very weak = big mistake. You missed a value bet.

Here i would have cbet/call flop (as the flop is drawy heavy, I would cbet 3/4pot: 1.5$ and If I'm reraise it doesn't mean every time the Q though), shove turn on any blank card and check/fold on any :spade: .

As played, easy fold river.
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Thanks again, again, I appreciate what you're saying with the bluff. I feel a bit unconfident bluffing when I don't hit the flop, particularly against two opponents but I will consider what you've said... :-O

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Teyiebuns

I already mentioned not playing on FTP as shortstack since that's not viable anymore

I would just cBet/fold or even play it like you because it is micro stakes and I don't see people spazzing out >50% of the time

- Gerv
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

I already mentioned not playing on FTP as shortstack since that's not viable anymore

- Gerv
      Thanks, I have to move onto the BSS strategy videos for the time being as I am trying to clear the FTP bonus, just I only just finished learning SSS and am going well towards getting the bronze Iron Man bonus lol!

Thanks both for your feedback :-) Sorry all my hands are 40bb, but your feedback is really helping me break even or better so I'll continue posting for next few days if that's okay x