This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SSS NL10 - What to do if others showing weakness?

• 4 replies
    • tigerK
      tigerK
      Bronze
      No. You played your hand very badly. You needed to protect your hand. You are more likely to be ahead on thatflop. Your check is very weak = big mistake. You missed a value bet.

Here i would have cbet/call flop (as the flop is drawy heavy, I would cbet 3/4pot: 1.5$ and If I'm reraise it doesn't mean every time the Q though), shove turn on any blank card and check/fold on any :spade: .

As played, easy fold river.
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Thanks again, again, I appreciate what you're saying with the bluff. I feel a bit unconfident bluffing when I don't hit the flop, particularly against two opponents but I will consider what you've said... :-O

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey Teyiebuns

I already mentioned not playing on FTP as shortstack since that's not viable anymore

I would just cBet/fold or even play it like you because it is micro stakes and I don't see people spazzing out >50% of the time

- Gerv
    • Teyiebuns
      Teyiebuns
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

I already mentioned not playing on FTP as shortstack since that's not viable anymore

- Gerv
      Thanks, I have to move onto the BSS strategy videos for the time being as I am trying to clear the FTP bonus, just I only just finished learning SSS and am going well towards getting the bronze Iron Man bonus lol!

Thanks both for your feedback :-) Sorry all my hands are 40bb, but your feedback is really helping me break even or better so I'll continue posting for next few days if that's okay x