Need Help !

• oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      Hello guys thanks for looking, i created an account some days ago, and one day it just didnt work so i got a new code etc. but it still dosent work. so i've been trying to create an new acc and this happens when i hit "create account" button

Pls Help me out !
  • 7 replies
    • sun73111
      sun73111
      Bronze
      You have the same problem as I do. Contact their support, may be you'll be luckier than me because I have no positive answer from them...
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      i contactem the like 4 times now . with an screen shot and everything .....
    • sun73111
      sun73111
      Bronze
      They'll reply... I think there is a massive error at FTP...
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      mby..
    • sun73111
      sun73111
      Bronze
      Hey Oscar, did they solve your problem?
      If you did not cheat at all, just insist like I did and they will find out their mistakes.

bye
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello OskarG!

I think that the reason you are getting that message is that you are only allowed to have one Full Tilt Poker account from one IP adress/PC. This means that they might have assumed that your creation of additional accounts was a fraud attempt and closed all of your accounts because of it. I suggest you contact the Full Tilt support and explain to them that you were not aware of that rule and politely ask them to unlock your first account.

Regards,

Primzi
    • barbiecutiepie
      barbiecutiepie
      Global
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of forum rules

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
      Please refrain from breaking these rules, your co-operation is appreciated.