Strip Poker on FB as TAF

• madavaster
      madavaster
      Bronze
      Hey, got some questions about some details in how the Strip Poker FB app works as our TAF tool :

1. Does it work at all? How does it work ? I mean, sending 20 messages per day to invite ppl. If they happen to accept it, and play strip poker thx to this message link, they get "tagged" as referred by me , and then if they go to PS.com through any of the links in the strip poker app, it tags them as referred by me ?

2. Does "Invite your friends via chat"
      count towards TAF ?

3. How about "Announce game in your feed" ?

I mean, my only concern is whether i shall stick to sending those 20 messages per day, or do those alternative ways (announce game, chat) work as well towards TAF.
  • 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey madavaster,

I'll try and find that out for you and get back to you as soon as possible :)

Hadi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      And I've got an answer already :)
      Only if you refer people via the invite a friend option for which you have to enter your referral code, they will be recognized as referred by you. I hope that answers your questions :)

Best Regards,

Hadi
    • Zbullterrier
      Zbullterrier
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      And I've got an answer already :)
      Only if you refer people via the invite a friend option for which you have to enter your referral code, they will be recognized as referred by you. I hope that answers your questions :)

Best Regards,

Hadi
      Thank's for the aswer, this is usefull for me too :D .

Regards
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As the topic seems to be done now, I take the liberty of closing this thread :)