HEM/Poker Tracker/Elephant - Problems

• kan00
      kan00
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have now upgraded to windows 7 as I have a new laptop. I had elephant, holdem manager and poker tracker running fine on my old laptop but now i'm not getting any hands showing or anything when I run the software.

I have already checked that pokerstars is importing hands, I have set the programs up as admin what else shall I check?

Although I have checked the hands imported folders for hand history I cannot see them. Is this because they are just hidden files or something?

Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I have windows 7, here is where my imported hand histories are saved:

C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Processed

Def not hidden files.

Guess you installed it as an administrator, have you ticked "run this program as administrator" under the compatibility tab when you right click on the poker tracker icon and select properties?

If this insn't ticked then windows 7 probably won't let the application write to the program files folder where PT3 stores its history.

Not sure but could be a similar issue with Holdem Manager and Elephant.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Are you running PokerStars as admin as well?
    • kan00
      kan00
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Are you running PokerStars as admin as well?

This!

Thanks man
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      In case you care why this happens its because Windows 7 has this feature that "hides" reads and writes to Program Files. You might find it effective to install all of your poker programs into a different folder. (C:\Poker for example.)