This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zibow´s new crazy challenge XD

• Zibow
      Zibow
      Global
      Hey guys!!

You probably don´t know me that much in the english community because I make videos for the spanish one so let me say hi :)

I´m basically known for being a bit nuts hahaha I make videos about paying your rent and buying plenty of fruit before poker challenges. Yes, nuts xD

Anyways, since my eyes aren´t square enough because of the computer, I´ve decided to buy a new pair of glasses and ruin what´s left of my sight playing DoNs like crazy during february xD

Mi challenge consists on playing a minimum of 6700 DoNs during the month of february on the iPoker network. I´ll play whatever I can find between $10 and $30, shorthanded or fullring. I expect to be playing about 12 hours a day every day without a day of rest all month. I would like to add something even crazier like playing under water of bending over backwards but my health insurance say they won´t cover me so if you want, you can propose something yourselves :)

I could make a video diary if you are interested. It could be funny to see how i wake up each morning cuffed to my pc xD

All the best and good luck!!!

Zibow
  • 31 replies