Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $31.34
      Hero:
      $26.68

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.00, CO folds, Hero raises to $3.00, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $8.00, Hero calls $5.00.

Flop: ($16.35) T:heart: , J:heart: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $9.00, Hero calls $9.00.

Turn: ($34.35) J:club: (2 players)
      MP3 raises $14.34 (All-In), Hero calls $9.68 (All-In).

River: ($58.37) 9:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $58.37

the biggest headache for me is playing JJ and QQ... you cant really push them pf. its just -ev. is the way i played it is ok? ofc any other pocket TT+ beats me already on the flop. with what he could have played like this....
  • 7 replies
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      its such a big leak for me.. i called it pf, so i would make sure AK doesnt win me. If A, or K was on the board, i defently fold. but this... i'll post the results after judge reviews
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Push flop you are commited.

And with QQ you must push to protect agains AK and not to call becouse u are affraid of it.

When we are asking ourself with question 'what he could have there' we must take in consideration our image on the table. So maybe he just noticed that u are 3betting a lot and he tried to 4 bet a little bit looser.

So if you were so aggresive he might 4 bet you looser and u have easy push preflop. QQ push is not allways -ev
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      if he is bluffing, isnt it better to let him hang himself with a cont-bet on the flop? if he has nothing, he will give up pf and i kinda isolate myself against the range which beats me. if hes aggresive enough he might even bluff me on the flop aswell. plus, with what hands do ppl push pf? as long as i played i rarely see full stack, goin with JJ+ all in. its usually KK+
    • LePokerMonster
      LePokerMonster
      Bronze
      I think against 4bet QQ is 90% fold(if opponent is rather loose than push is ok). Never call a bet. you don't get any information. On the flop why call???? Just shove. From my experience I've noticed that 100% these kinds of 4bets are made only with AA or KK. AK would push pre-flop most of the times. Even with full stack. I'm 100% sure he had KK or AA didn't he?
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      thats what am saying, i dont know how to play JJ and QQ, its nor a push, nor a call... :f_confused: i'll show ya, when judge say'll his word
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you´re not folding overpair on the flop then I think shove is better than call, since you don´t exactly get correct pot odds and I think even nits are 4-betting pf with AK
      So I´d shove pf for value or if you think he mostly has there KK/AA then fold is also fine
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      he had a monster

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and jacks (Qd Qc)
      MP3 shows two pairs, jacks and nines (Qh 9h)

Hero wins with two pairs, queens and jacks (Qd Qc)

luck for me, he didnt draw out